License # AZ43778
Serving the Valley including:
Phone West Valley: 623-337-7926
Phone East Valley: 480-544-5856
Let one of our experienced customer service reps set an appointment for you today.
Molds have the potential to cause health problems. Molds produce allergens, irritants, and in some cases, potentially toxic substance. Inhaling or touching mold or mold spores may cause allergic reactions in sensitive individuals. Allergic responses include hay fever-type symptoms, such as sneezing, runny nose, red eyes, and skin rash (dermatitis). Mold exposure can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs of both mold-allergic and non-allergic people.
Getting Rid of Mold
It is impossible to get rid of all mold and mold spores indoors; some mold spores will be found floating through the air and in house dust. The mold spores will not grow if moisture is not present. Indoor mold growth can and should be prevented or controlled by controlling moisture indoors. If there is mold growth in your home, you must clean up the mold and fix the water problem.
American Society of Home Inspectors
Member Home Inspections USA
Inspection Training Associates
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors